IMAGINE a place where people can be “real” with each other and share life experiences and struggles with one another.
IMAGINE a ministry in which God’s Word is the source of inspiration and authority.
IMAGINE a gathering of people whose source of strength and model for action is the Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST.
IMAGINE a fellowship of believers that is known more for what it is for, rather than what it is against.
IMAGINE “The Bridge.”
“The Bridge” exists to create a relational “bridge” between young adults, deepening their relationship with Jesus Christ and with one another.
Crossroads Christian Church’s Young-Adult Ministry, “The Bridge,” exists to fulfill Jesus’ “New Commandment” and His “Great Commission.”
John 13:34-35 – “A New Commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
Matthew 28:19-20 – “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT:
“The Bridge” is a ministry of Crossroads Christian Church geared towards young adults. The goal is to help young adults find how God has gifted them for ministry in the Body of Christ, but also in having an impact in the world around them. Throughout the year, in various events, the group meets for prayer, study, and fellowship.
Daily prayer and reading the Bible will continually be an area of focus. The following are essential truths for the members of “The Bridge,” modeled from 1 Corinthians 13:13:
- Faith – “We will grow to have faith in God through every situation in life. We will share our faith in Christ Jesus in our actions and our reactions.”
- Hope – “We will have hope that God will cause all things to work together for our good as we seek to serve Him in all areas of our lives.”
- Love – “We will love God with all our hearts, souls, minds, and strength. We will also love our neighbors as ourselves.”
WHAT WE DO:
- Social Events – Evangelistic, fun events and opportunities for Bridge members to invite friends, acquaintances, etc. to come together and simply enjoy each other’s company.
- Sunday Morning Fellowship – Casual prayer time, Bible study, and discussion.
- Growth Groups – Bi-weekly small groups for college students and young adults, designed to help them grow together in their faith and to learn how to live out their faith in all aspects of their lives.
- Service Projects – Every 6-10 weeks, “The Bridge” seeks out opportunities to give our time and resources to impact others’ lives. Some examples of service projects are serving food to the homeless, performing various acts of random kindness (A.R.K. Projects), visiting orphans and widows, and many more various community service acts for those who are unable to do so themselves.